We’re committed to safeguarding your privacy. Qubenzis.com strongly believes that you have the right to control the use of your personal information, and that your privacy must be respected. We strictly limit the processing of your personal information, and work only with other organizations who do the same. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Personal information that you provide to Qubenzis.com will be used only for the service you have requested. Qubenzis.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data. We do not purchase or otherwise obtain data from other sources.
C. Non Disclosure
Any subpoena or attempts by government agencies or private sector organizations to gain access to any information that you give us will be vigorously challenged.
D. Data Input
The opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymous data or an alias.
The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Cookies Policy
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering. you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools (See our Cookies Policy). For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We do not gather information from our trusted partners.
Publicly available information
We won’t gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 13 months
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Connected third parties:
We do not work with third party Processing partners.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems continuously for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Send us an Email using our contact form
QPA C/Barrio Hondillo 20
29567 Malaga, Spain
Agencia de Protección de Datos
C/Jorge Juan, 6
Tel: +34 91399 6200
Fax: +34 91455 5699
Last modification was made 20/05/2018.
A. What is a Cookie?
Cookies – small text files that is stored on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like, Paypal, Coingate etc..
B. Cookies set by us
Cookie set by qubenzis.com’s server are solely for enabling the server to enhance your browser session. Without them you wouldn’t be able to neither login or buy things in Qubenzis Download Store. We never share any of the browsing data. Additionally we frequently delete all old statistics log files.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
C. Cookies set by other web sites
Our website may also carry embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their friends through a number of popular social networks. These sites may also set cookies when you are also logged in to their service. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
D. Can one disable Cookies?
Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Content & Copyright
Qubenzis.com reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by Qubenzis.com without prior announcement.
B. Referrals & Links
Qubenzis.com is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from these pages – unless having full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore Qubenzis.com is not liable for any postings, entries or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided by Qubenzis.com.
Qubenzis.com intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by Qubenzis.com is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications may be permitted, though, only with Qubenzis.com’s agreement.
C.2 Copyright Songs, Loops & Samples
In general All Rights are Reserved for songs. Loops, Samples and Sounds are mostly Common Creative Licensed. View this page for Qubenzis Psy Audio’s Custom Common Creative License
We Track Only Anonymous Data
We use MATOMO analytics to measure traffic on our website. We’ve tweaked the settings in Matomo to analyze strictly anonymous data. To learn more about how Matomo works please visit Matomo.org
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies then please read about it here:
- Network Advertising Initiative [NAI] general information.
- Opt Out of Behavioral Advertising – Tools helping you to examine your computer to identify those member companies that have placed advertising cookie files on your computer
- Google Advertising Privacy FAQ page – How you can remove information about yourself, the right to be forgotten etc.
E. Legal validity of this disclaimer – If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.