Instruments used are no-input mixing desk with electronic guitar effects and Reason, Ableton effects and looping, sound and voice samples, analogue synthesizers and bass guitar. The live recordings were then edited and post produced by QPA (qubenzis psy audio).
Cover artwork is a digitally enhanced image created from a photograph of a real life painting made by dmcq (free download)
ZIP: FLAC 210Mb / MP3 78Mb / Artwork 1Mb
- 1. 07:55 – desert light deep
- 2. 07:56 – believer
- 3. 09:19 – regurgitation
- 4. 07:28 – could be now
- name: Believer
- Collaboration name: anunusualleopard
- Duration: 32:38 min
- Label: NCP Records
- Mastering & post-production: Q.P.A.
- Cover Art: “road to tegel” by dmcq (www.dmcq.es)
- dmcq (apollo 59 / NCP / Existfour music) – No input mixing desk, Reason & FX
- Q.P.A (LUA / NCP / Existfour music) – Synths, FX & electronic rhythms
- Marty Snape (snappertronics.co.uk NCP/ Existfour music) – Bass guitar